Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Water Rose
With rose water + glycerin. Vegan formula. All-in-1 hydrating. Removes makeup + cleanses + hydrates. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. No alcohol oils fragrance. No animal derived ingredients. For all skin types, even sensitive. This All-in-1 cleanser with 99% natural-origin ingredients uses Micellar technology to effectively cleanse and remove makeup while hydrating skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lam lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying. Formula with Rose Water and Glycerin conditions and soothes skin. Won't clog pores. No parabens. Sulfates alcohol. Oils fragrance. Ophthalmologist tested & dermatologist tested for safety. Formula produced using 100% renewable electricity. What does natural origin mean? We consider an ingredient to be natural-origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source This formula consists of 99% natural-origin ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation. GarnierUSA.com. Learn more at GarnierUSA.com. Questions or comments? 1-800-370-1925 GarnierUSA.com. Bottle from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic. Please recycle. Made in Canada with Canadian and imported parts.